The Vaude Bike Alpin 30+5 bike backpack with extensive basic features is ecologically manufactured from bluesign® certified primary materials and offers all you need for the supreme trans-alpine challenge. Optimum fit and ventilation are guaranteed with F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap length adjustment, Aeroflex mesh back suspension and an ergonomic, air permeable hip belt. The 30 litre carrying volume is divided for easier organising into a large main compartment, a front compartment with organiser mesh pockets and a separate bottom compartment. A zip expansion allows you to increase packing capacity by 5 litres.
- Organiser in front compartment
- Floor compartment
- Volume extension
- Key holder
- Bicycle pump holder
- Helmet holder
- Map pocket
- Side compression straps
- Side mesh pockets
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Sternum strap
- Opening for hydration system
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Reflective elements
- Weight: 1015 G
- Volume: 35 Litre
- Dimensions: 52cm x 34cm x 30cm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.