The Cyclist Messenger from Vaude is ideal for the urban cyclist and daily commuter. The shoulder bag features a padded compartment that fits a laptop (max. 13") and numerous organiser pockets for documents and other essentials. Made from a durable material in a textile look and certified in accordance with the strict bluesign® standard, the bag features a tarpaulin bottom that prevents dirt from getting into the bag. The removable adjustment rail lets you attach your rear pannier to the gear rack. Stow the Plug and Ride rail in a side pocket when you want to carry the bag over your shoulder. The bag also features low key reflective prints, carrying handle, raincover and a removable shoulder strap. Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for eco-friendly products – made from sustainable materials and resource-conserving production, this bag truly is the ultimate commuters companion.
- Laptop compartment for 13.3''
- Detachable QMR-hook rail
- Stowable attachment system
- Easy Glider
- Quickly adjustable shoulder strap with comfort padding
- Various inner pockets
- Organiser in the front outer pockets
- Reflective elements
- Integrated rain cover
- Material: Main fabric: 100% Polyester; 600 D Polyurethane coated; Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 800 D Mega Tarpaulin; Lining: 100% Polyamide (Nylon); 200 D Polyurethane coated; Rain cover - Face: 100% Polyamide; Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 190 T Polyurethane coat
- Weight: 900 g
- Volume: 10,0 l
- Dimensions: 30 x 36 x 13 cm
You may also like....