The Exire Pro RC Cycling Shoe from VauDe is trimmed for maximum power transfer. The top of the three closure straps has a side adjustment and ratchet closure mechanism so it can be optimally adapted to the shape of the foot, ensuring a perfect fit. The heel cup is made from special gripper material guaranteeing outstanding hold, and the stiff Race NT sole allows you to transfer power to the pedals efficiently. Further features: the smooth material is impervious to dirt, a TPU toe cap serves to absorb shocks, and ventilation slits in the front help air circulate for improved foot climate. The race shoe is compatible with all current MTB clipless pedal systems.
- Upper: Dirt-resistant PU
- Lining: Structured performance polyester
- Insole: 2 density EVA foam
- Outsole: 100% nylon with TPU lugs
- Stiff click pedal soles for MTB use
- Ratchet closure
- Removable, anatomical, antibacterial treated insole
- Comfort strap including quick release buckle & medial adjustment
- Heel lining with support function
- Heel clip for optimum heel grip
- Toe cap from TPU
- Click module attachable to outsole
- Reflective inserts
- Weight: 365g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.