Take the bike road home. This three piece Karakorum Pannier Set comes in a classic look and is made from a combination of lightweight and durable materials certified in accordance with the strict bluesign environmental standard.
These full featured Vaude pannier bags are ideal for all neat freaks who are traveling with a large amount of gear. The roomy main compartments of the side panniers are divisible for easier more organised packing. Further storage is possible in the front patch-on pockets with organiser elements and the large top lid compartment.
This has an upper mesh pocket for storing wet gear, so that it can dry as you ride, while the compression straps keep your sleeping bag, pad and tent in place. The Top Case can also be used as a backpack and has a lightweight back padding for comfortable carrying. The bags are securely attached to the right and left sides of the rear gear rack with the QMR 2.0 system, which also allows for easy adjustment and quick on-and-off.
With a bike lock, they can be directly locked onto the QMR hook. Reflective piping provides for a high visibility in traffic and low light conditions. Included: two bags (pair) plus Top Case including raincovers. Can be used together with the practical accessory bags: Toolbag Back, Sortyour Back
- Capacity: 68L
- Main: 100% polyester, 600D PU coated
- Contrast fabric: 100% nylon, 210D HT Maxi Ripstop PU coated
- Lining: 100% nylon, 200D PU coated
- Rain cover: 100% nylon, 190 T PU coated
- 2 side compartments
- 2 outer zip pockets
- Organiser in the front outer pocket
- Top part also usable as a backpack
- Top compression strap
- Reflective piping
- QMR 2.0 attachment system
- Lockable QMR
- Integrated rain cover
- Dimensions: 60 x 51 x 31cm
- Weight: 2.105kg
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.