The Mens MTB Snar Advanced Shoe from Vaude is designed for intensive training rounds. The Snar Advanced combines all that a good MTB shoe has to offer: perfect fit, optimum power transfer and good grippy traction. The Boa L6 dial system pared with Velcro closure lets you fine-tune for a perfect fit. Practical advantage: the Boa system allows you to micro-adjust even while riding. The brushed heel lining as well as the anatomically formed insole support an athletic fit. Ventilation holes in the forefoot as well as in the tongue keep feet well ventilated and comfortable, even during all-out ascents. Toe and heel caps protect against wear and tear, as well as rock strikes on rough terrain. A technical outsole is equipped with a large section of profile lugs, which ensure perfect grip and traction even under tough conditions. The high stiffness of the sole (V-Flow 8) results in direct and efficient power transfer to the pedal. The shoe is compatible with all standard clipless systems.
- Upper: PU Fast-pace
- Lining: Polyester
- Outer Sole: Vaude MTB outsole
- Boa L6 closure system combined with Velcro for perfect anatomical fit
- Optimal support
- Easy handling
- Stiff outsole
- Wide profile lugs
- Protective toe & heel cap
- Weight/Pair: 750 g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.