The Mens TVL Pavei Shoe from Vaude is for adventures far off the beaten path. These comfy bike travel shoes will let you quickly leave your daily tribulations at home as you clock up your first bike miles. The synthetic, durable upper material combined with laces and a Velcro closure ensures a sure, well-ventilated fit. An Ortholite insole, reinforced in the pedal area with harder PU foam for better pedal pushing power, offers optimal support and comfort. Articulated toe and heel caps add stability and abrasion protection. To keep you safe while riding, reflective elements at the heel enhance your visibility in low light conditions. The innovative SUPtraction R20 outsole made from 20% recycled rubber has a high traction lug profile for outstanding grip in both wet and dry street conditions. Medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) in the sole ensures efficient power transfer to the pedal while also allowing for comfortable walkability. A removable cleat cover makes this shoe compatible with most clipless systems.
- Upper: dirt-resistant PU
- Lining: Polyester
- OutSole: VAUDE MTB
- Boa L6 closure system combined with Velcro for perfect anatomical fit
- Lightweight bike travel shoe
- High traction outsole
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Breathable mesh
- Protective toe & heel cap
- Weight/Pair: 730 g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.