Take the bike road home. The Road Master Front Pannier comes in a classic look and is made from a combination of lightweight and durable materials certified in accordance with the strict bluesign environmental standard.
These full featured panniers are the ideal companions for all neat freaks. The roomy main compartment with top lid closure lets you keep your travel essentials neat and tidy. Further storage is possible in the top lid compartment and in the front patch-on pockets with organiser elements.
The bags are securely attached to the right and left sides of the front gear rack with Vaude's QMR 2.0 system, which also allows for easy adjustment and quick on-and-off. With a bike lock, they can be directly locked onto the QMR hook. Reflective stripes all around ensure high visibility in traffic and low light conditions. Included: two panniers (pair) with raincovers. Can be used together with the practical accessory bags: Toolbag Front, Addita Bag.
- Capacity: 36L
- Main: 100% polyester, 600D PU coated
- Contrast fabric: 100% nylon, 210D HT Maxi Ripstop PU coated
- Lining: 100% nylon, 200D PU coated
- Rain cover: 100% nylon, 190 T PU coated
- Large main compartment
- Zip lid pocket with organiser
- Zip outside pocket
- Reflective elements
- QMR 2.0 attachment system
- Lockable QMR
- Integrated rain cover
- Dimensions: 39 x 32 x 19cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.