Waterproof pedal hero. The Tsali AM Mid STX Cycling Shoe is built with prime quality leather and offers the correct mixture of stiffness, light weight and durability in alpine areas for efficient power transfer to the pedal.
The front laces in combination with a broad Velcro closure ensure a comfortable snug fit and best stability. High traction Vibram soles ensure great grip on walking and carrying segments. A special profile structure keeps the dirt from collecting between the lugs. Articulated toe and heel caps offer stability, absorb impacts and in combination with the durable abrasion protection at the sides, ensure long-lasting durability.
The eco-friendly Sympatex membrane reliably blocks out moisture and dirt, and with high breathability allows for a comfortable microclimate. The high-quality Terracare leather is of German production and ecologically manufactured. The laces are made from recycled PET and certified in accordance with the strict environmental bluesign standard. The lining and insole consist of up to 50% recycled materials.
The shoe is compatible with all standard MTB clipless pedal systems. Green Shape is your Vaude guarantee for eco-friendly products – made from sustainable materials with resource-conserving and fair production.
- Upper: hydrophobic oiled nubuck leather, Terracare certified leather
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester
- Insole: Ortholite Eco Plush PU foam, contains 25% bio-based castor oil
- Outsole: Vibram All Mountain NT, Vibram XS Trek rubber compound
- High traction sole
- Clipless pedal compatible
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Full nylon shank
- Kevlar abrasion protection
- Molded toe and heel cap
- Self cleaning lugs
- Removable nylon click cover plate
- Attachable click module
- Stabilizing velcro strap
- Reinforced "pedal zone"
- Removable insoles
- Weight: 510g
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.