The TVL Sykkel from Vaude is for everyday bikers and urban riders, the TVL SYKKEL offers the ideal fusion of bike performance with stylish, sleek looks. The high quality, upper material made from hydrophobic nubuck Terracare leather is sustainably manufactured in Germany. Additional toe and heel caps help protect from scuffs and scrapes. Together with a mesh tongue and ventilation holes in the front, the shoe ensures best micro-climate comfort while riding and walking. An Ortholite insole, reinforced in the pedal area with harder PU foam for better pedal pushing power, offers optimal support and comfort. The innovative SUPtraction R20 outsole made from 20% recycled rubber has a high traction lug profile for outstanding grip in both wet and dry street conditions. Medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) in the sole ensures efficient power transfer to the pedal while also allowing for comfortable walkability. A removable cleat cover makes this shoe compatible with most clipless systems. The Vaude Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Upper: Hydrophobic Oiled Nubuck leather
- Lining: Polyester
- Outer Sole: Vaude TVL / SUPtraction R²° rubber blend
- Advanced bike shoe
- High traction outsole
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Protective toe & heel cap
- Terracare certified leather
- Weight/Pair: 876 g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.