The lightweight Uphill 9 LW Rucksack has a nine-litre capacity. The eco-friendly material used for this minimalist backpack is lightweight, siliconized 40-denier ripstop. The mesh pockets are made of thin mesh material and an extremely lightweight construction was used for the shoulder straps, hipbelt and buckle closures. The external multifunction lacing has a triple function: it is used for compression, as a helmet holder, and as an additional attachment option for a jacket, for example.
The body-contact suspension system provides close-fitting comfort on extended bike tours. In the pocket on the shoulder strap, you can stow power bars or gels for quick access when your energy starts to wane. With a hydration system port and a pack sack with integrated raincover.
Green Shape is Vaude's guarantee for environmentally friendly products – from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production.
- Main: 100% nylon ripstop, silicone/PU coated (40D)
- Contrast: 100% nylon, PU coated (200D)
- Back part: 100% polyester mesh
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Lightweight hip belt
- Front zip pocket
- Helmet holder
- Combined compression/attachment system
- Side mesh pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Reflective elements
- Capacity: 9L
- Dimensions: 43 x 22 x 16cm
- Weight: 345g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.