The Time-Crunched Triathlete presents a fast-paced triathlon training program formulated by proffessional cyclist and former Olympian Chris Carmichael. Drawing on his experience of coaching busy endurance athletes(such as seven time Tour De france champion Lance Armstrong) Carmichael helps you to build speed and endurance fitness on a realistic schedule that you can fit into a busy daily routine.
This handy paperbook comes complete with training plans, nutritional guidance,case studies and success stories making it the ideal all-round resource for active woking proffessionals.
- Author:Chris Carmichael & Jim Rutberg
- Black and white photo illustrations
- Publisher:Velo Press
- Published:December 2010
- 313 pages
- Page Size:153x230mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.