Your First Triathlon is a clear and comprehensive book aimed at giving beginner triathletes the fitness and confidence necessary to get the most out of their first race. Created by top triathlete coach Joe Friel, 'Your First Triathlon' contains a 12-week training plan targeted at complete novices as well as more advanced plans for experienced athletes. Easy to use, with common sense tips and advice covering all aspects of race day preparation, Joe Friel's simple, stress-free guide takes fewer than five hours per week making it easy to encorporate into a busy schedule.
- Author:Joe Friel
- Black and White illustrations
- Publisher:Velo Press
- Published:1st Edition May 2006/ 2nd Edition April 2012
- Page size:152x227mm
- 240 pages
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.