South West Mountain Biking – Quantocks, Exmoor, Dartmoor – from Vertebrate Publishing is the full, revised second edition of the bestselling guide to the outstanding mountain bike riding in the South West of England. Featured are 26 of the best mountain bike rides in Dartmoor, Exmoor and the Quantock Hills, between 10 and 30 kilometres in length, suitable for all levels of mountain bikers.
All route information has been thoroughly checked for this new edition to give the most up to date and – currently – the only comprehensive guidebook to this great area. Explore wild and epic moorland, plunge into steep and deep woodland combes, and speed along some of the best singletrack in the country: the South West has it all.
As with most Vertebrate MTB guidebooks, this new edition features industry standard Ordnance Survey mapping, and is illustrated with stunning, all new action photography. This new addition also features route altitude profiles.
Researched, ridden and written by experienced authors Nick Cotton (Dartmoor and Exmoor) and Tom Fenton (Quantocks) each route features clear and easy to use Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 maps, easy to follow directions, details of distance, timings and difficulty gradings, route profiles, and refreshment stops and local knowledge. A detailed Appendix provides essential information on where to eat, drink and sleep.
- Title: South West Mountain Biking
- Sub-title: Quantocks, Exmoor, Dartmoor
- Author: Nick Cotton and Tom Fenton
- Imprint: Vertebrate Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-906148-26-3
- Publication date: 02 August 2011
- Edition: Second
- Rights: Worldwide
- Size: 175mm x 120mm
- Extent: 204 pages, full colour throughout with Ordnance Survey mapping
- Cover: Paperback
- Weight: 265g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.