Lake District Mountain Biking is a compact guide to the best riding in one of the best mountain biking areas in the UK.
Explore classic rides around Walna Scar, High Street and Borrowdale and discover several lesser-known gems. Ride moorland singletrack, tackle massive climbs and rattle along some of the rockiest trails you'll ever encounter on two wheels. Enjoy lakeside cruises, picturesque valleys and 360 degree panoramas.
This mountain biking guide contains 26 routes from 12 to 60km long. Clearly described using easy-to-follow directions, they are graded for difficulty and plotted on Harvey Maps. A special bonus section includes the best downhill runs, climbs and cruises in the area and special visitor information about the region.
- Author: Chris Gore and Richard Staton
- Publisher: Vertebrate Publishing
- Publication date: Oct, 2010
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN13: 9781906148232
- Page size: 175 x 120mm
- Pages: 204
- Weight: 270g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.