White Peak Mountain Biking is the fully revised second edition of the bestselling guidebook to the southern Peak District, and features 24 routes from 10.5 to 45 kilometres in length, suitable for riders of all abilities.
A companion guidebook to the bestselling Peak District Mountain Biking – Dark Peak Trails, this guide shows you the best of the White Peak and includes four new routes and several updated routes. Clatter down tricky limestone descents, dodge roots on twisty woodland singletrack and cruise along easy cyclepaths through green fields and pretty villages. Explore Bakewell and Matlock, Macclesfield Forest and Buxton, and nip into the Dark Peak in the Hope Valley.
Researched, ridden and written by a local rider, each route features Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 maps, easy-to-follow directions and details of distance, timings and difficulty. Also included is a Bonus Section listing top ten climbs, descents and singletracks, information on family riding (including the Monsal Trail) and a detailed Appendix.
- Author: Jon Barton
- Publisher: Vertebrate Publishing
- Publication date: Jul, 2014
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN13: 9781910240052
- Page size: 120 x 175mm
- Nr Pages: 158
- Weight: 210g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.