The Vulpine Original Rain Jacket Combines a beautifully tailored design with tough, silicon treated Epicâ„¢ Cotton fabric, which is deliberately not the most waterproof for enhanced breathability throughout your rides. The Original Rain Jacket features more cycling specific features over the Harrington, such as, Reflective cuffs and shoulders, an adjustable neck and hem and a removable splash guard, pair this with ridiculous levels of detailing and you have a jacket built to stand up to the rigours of riding all year round.
- Epicâ„¢ Cotton provides long term water resistance and superb breathability
- Reflective lined cuffs that can be flipped for reflection at night and flipped back for off-bike wear
- Classically tailored vented back provides superior ventilation
- Magnetic removable splash guard
- Fully waterproof zips
- Magnetic closure flap pockets and collar
- Wrist pocket with zip and carabiner to hold cards, keys and small valuables
- Adjustable neck and hem
- No annoying labels as all the information is printed on the inside
- Reflective light loop at the rear and traffic-facing military-style shoulder strips
- Each jacket is sized for wear on and off the bike. Arms and torsos are long, and shoulders darted to suit your posture on the bars, to prevent any tightness across the back and to sit stylishly off the bike
- Bound internal seams
You may also like....