The ELEMNT BOLT GPS Bike Computer by Wahoo is the ultimate companion for your rides, helping you to track your progress and navigate your way through new routes.
The ELEMNT BOLT has been CFD (Computational Fluid Design) tested, resulting in a highly aerodynamic computer and mount system built to sit neatly on the front of your bicycle.
Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, the BOLT pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors and cycling apps. It works with the free ELEMNT companion app which allows you to set up your data fields, customise profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly - no more confusing menus!
Plus, programmable LED QuickLook Indicators offer a quick way to see if you're on pace.
- Reduced wind resistance with tapered side design
- Easy readibility thanks to the integrated front mount with optimised viewing angle
- Link ELEMNT BOLT to your favourite cycling apps and wireless sensors
- See real-time proximity of approaching vehicles shown on the screen of your ELEMNT GPS BIKE Computer once paired with a compatible radar rearview light sensor e.g. Garmin Varia
- Quicklook LEDs help you monitor performance
- Zoom side buttons
- 100% wireless
- Receive emails, texts, phone alerts and more
- Cycling optimised routes to your chosen destinations
- Turn-by-Turn navigation prompts
- Integrates with Strava Live Segements to give progress status and the Final Push to beat your goals
- Pairs with KICKR and KICKR SNAP
- Physical Dimensions: 2.9"" x 1.8"" x 0.87"" (74.6mm x 47.3mm x 22.1mm)
- Display Size: 2.2"" (56mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Battery: USB rechargeable
- Battery Life: 15 hours
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Supported Satellites: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU Galileo, and QZSS
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.