Introducing the Wahoo KICKR CLIMB, the latest innovation from Wahoo that will literally take your indoor training to the next level. Winner of a 2019 Design & Innovation Award, The KICKR CLIMB pairs to your KICKR and KICKR SNAP smart trainers to add physical grade changes to your indoor training. The CLIMB is compatible with Third Party Apps, so whether riding a virtual course or performing a structured workout, KICKR CLIMB blends assents and descents with resistance changes for a truly immersive indoor training experience. The world isn’t flat; now, neither is your ride!
PLEASE NOTE: The Wahoo Kickr and bike featured in the image above are not included with this product. The KICKR CLIMB is only compatible with the following Wahoo trainers: KICKR '18, KICKR CORE, KICKR '17, KICKR SNAP '17.
- Real-time Grade Changes: KICKR CLIMB physically adjusts your bike position to mimic real roads and mountain climbing.
- Ascend Up To 20% and Decend Down To -10%: Exact grade changes dependent on bicycle size, wheel size and trainer type.
- Direct Proximity Pairing: Use the KICKR CLIMB’s remote to quickly and directly pair it to your KICKR or KICKR SNAP.
- Manual Grade Adjustments with Remote Control: Manualy adjust the grade using KICKR CLIMB’s remote attached to your handlebars or conveniently store it away in the top of the KICKR CLIMB.
- 3rd Party App Compatibility: When paired to a KICKR or KICKR SNAP the KICKR CLIMB can match grade changes from select training platforms, such as Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- WAHOO ELEMNT and ELEMNT BOLT Compatibility: Connect an ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT to your KICKR and KICKR CLIMB system to relive the ascents and descents from your favorite rides or routes .
- Quick Release and Thru-Axle Bike Compatibility: In addition to standard quick release hubs KICKR CLIMB also supports 12x100, 15x100, and 15x110 thru axle hubs.
- Locked and Unlocked Climbing Modes: Unlock Mode allows the CLIMB to react to grade changes from external sources. Lock Mode ensures the KICKR CLIMB will only respond to commands received from the remote.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.