The essential indoor smart trainer, The Kickr Core delivers the realistic ride feel, accuracy, power and quiet ride you’ve come to expect from Wahoo. By using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms that originated with the iconic Kickr smart trainer, the Kickr Core delivers a realistic, accurate and quiet indoor training experience. Kickr Core provides reliable power and controlled resistance due to the accurate power measurement (+/-2%), up to 1800W of generated power and an adjustable simulated incline of up to 16%–enough to handle the most grueling workouts. The Kickr Core was built to the quality that cyclists around the world have come to expect from Wahoo. Made to withstand your most intense training sessions, watt for watt–season after season.
When conneted with the Kickr Climb, riders are able to experience real ascents and descents while riding virtual courses or performing structured workouts on the Kickr Core. Kickr Core also pairs seamlessly with Wahoo Kickr Trainer Accessories, Wahoo ELEMNT Bike Computers and Wahoo Sensors, along with the most popular apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment.
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 23"W x 19"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 9"L x 23"W x 21"H
- Weight (unboxed): 40 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Adapters: Included
- Drivetrain: Cassette not included.
- Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: 8/9/10/11 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- KICKR CLIMB: Compatible Yes
- RPM Cadence: Not Included
- Front Wheel Block: Not Included
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + /–2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 12 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 16%
- Maximum Power Output: 1800W
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.