The Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer is the ultimate indoor training experience. As the official indoor trainer of Team Sky, and 2019 Design & Innovation Award winner, it is proven to be the ultimate in power, accuracy and responsiveness tuned for the most demanding cyclists.
The KICKR indoor trainer’s large, heavyweight flywheel uses algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road. So, whether free-riding or using programs such as Zwift and Trainer Road, you will have the same experience you feel on your favourite outdoor rides. The power measurement provided by the KICKR is extremely accurate (+/-2%) and generates up to 2200W of power, adjusting to simulate up to 20% incline. This power and responsiveness comes with a design that offers an ultra quiet riding experience, so you don't have to compromise for one or the other. The robust steel construction ensures this Wahoo trainer stays in place while you crank out the watts, and can withstand years of abuse by the most demanding athletes.
A home trainer is only as good as it's compatibility and the KICKR's compatibility is unmatched. The Wahoo KICKR CLIMB was designed with this trainer trainers to deliver the best possible riding experience. By pairing the CLIMB to the KICKR, you will experience real ascents and descents while riding along with virtual courses and performing structured workouts. The KICKR also includes adapters 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to the standard 130/135mm quick release. An update to the main mast also ensures clearance for flat mount and disc brake equipped bikes. The KICKR is ready to take on your gravel, mountain or road bike to make sure you meet your training needs.
- KICKR Version: 4
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 20"L x 9"W x 17"H
- Weight (unboxed): 47 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b TB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle–Adapters included
- Out of Box: 11 Speed Cassette with 11-28 ratio
- Requires Purchase/Installation of New Cassette: 8/9/10 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible: Yes
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- Cadence: RPM Cadence Sensor included
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + /–2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200W
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.