New for 2016 and the official indoor trainer for Team Sky, Wahoo Kickr Power Trainer features a robust steel construction that ensures the KICKR stays in place while you crank up to 2000 watts. Its high inertia flywheel is engineered to replicate the feel of riding outside and no othertrainer has more software training options, including Zwift and Trainer Road. New algorithms have been developed that accurately replicate sprints, intervals and hill climbs on virtual training platforms. At just 61 db you can hear your heart pounding, making the Kickr Power Trainer the quietest flywheel trainer out there.
- Accurate power measurement
- LED Indicator Lights
- Ultra-realistic road feel
- Wireless control and data transfer
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support
- Reduced Operating Noise of 61 db
- Maximum 20 Degree Incline
- Virtual training
- iPhone 4S/ iPad 3rd Gen/ iPod Touch 5th Gen or newer
- RPM Cadence Pod Included
- Hub Width: 130mm (road) or 135mm (mountain) Quick Release and
- Rear Axle: Quick Release
- Electromagnetic Resistance
- Drivetrain: Sram/Shimano 11-speed (8. 9 and 10-speed Compatible)
- Dimensions (Legs open): 54cm x 71cm
- Weight: 22kg
- Sram/Shimano 11 speed cassette included.
- Compatible with all 8, 9 & 10 speed drivetrains (cassettes sold separately)
- Adapter available to convert the trainer into a pure Campagnolo device (sold separately)
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" RD
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.