The Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer shares the great features of the KICKR Smart trainer including power you can feel, app controlled resistance, and an open platform - all in a convenient wheel-on design. The KICKR SNAP is perfect for training for a long group ride or knocking out a century. The KICKR SNAP gives you the ability to connect to devices via both Bluetooth and ANT+, giving you all the data you want through your favourite Apps.
- Both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneous or separately
- SNAP's wheel-on design makes it easy to turn your regular road or mountain bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
- Made from high strength carbon steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence.
- Designed for consistent power measurement so that you can monitor and adjust your intensity.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favourite app or software.
- High inertia flywheel engineered to replicate the feel of the road.
- As quiet as your favourite fluid trainer; no shouting required!
- Virtual training - Works with your favourite apps and programs including Zwift, Trainer Road and Wahoo Fitness.
- Adjustable to fit most bikes and foldable legs for easy transport
- Compatible with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Touch (5th gen and newer), and Android devices
Wahoo is a tech fitness company that produce an ecosystem of sensors and devices for runners, cyclists and fitness enthusiasts. Wahoo is designed not only to capture and measure your workout data, but also to help you understand what it means to achieve better results.
You may also like....