The Wahoo KICKR SNAP Smart Turbo Trainer shares the great features of the KICKR Smart trainer including power you can feel, app controlled resistance, and an open platform - all in a convenient wheel-on design. The KICKR SNAP is perfect for training for a long group ride or knocking out a century. The KICKR SNAP gives you the ability to connect to devices via both Bluetooth and ANT+, giving you all the data you want through your favourite Apps.
- Both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneous or separately
- SNAP's wheel-on design makes it easy to turn your regular road or mountain bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
- Made from high strength carbon steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence.
- Designed for consistent power measurement so that you can monitor and adjust your intensity.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favourite app or software.
- High inertia flywheel engineered to replicate the feel of the road.
- As quiet as your favourite fluid trainer; no shouting required!
- Virtual training - Works with your favourite apps and programs including Zwift, Trainer Road and Wahoo Fitness.
- Adjustable to fit most bikes and foldable legs for easy transport
- Compatible with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Touch (5th gen and newer), and Android devices
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.