The Wahoo KICKR SNAP combines the control, accuracy and connectivity of the legendary KICKR POWER trainer with the convenience of a wheel on design. Now with improved power accuracy (+/- 3%) and able to offer you the most realistic ride experience of any wheel-on bike trainer, the KICKR SNAP’s flywheel features technology that creates the same resistance experience that you get in outdoor climbs and descents.
It has more software training options than ever before, including Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Virtual Training and BKOOL. It's also compatible with KICKR CLIMB and a large range of devices from Apple to Android so you can use all of the technology you already own.
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP is designed with a wide stance to keep its feet firmly on the ground and with your bike securely locked in, allowing you to train with absolute confidence and push your limits. The 2017 model also features LED lights to indication connection and data transmission.
(To check compatibility of this product with your device, please download the Wahoo app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.)
- Made from high strength carbon steel for durability and stability
- Wide stance keeps its feet on the ground and your bike securely locked in for confident training
- Realistic ride experience, with flywheel technology that matches the resistance experienced on the road
- Numerous software training options including Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Virtual Training and BKOOL
- Compatible with a large range of Apple and Android devices
- Compatible with third party power meters
- LED indicators visually show it is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth Smart and / or ANT+
- Low operating sound
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.