The Wahoo RFLKT+ is a sleek bike computer with the added features of an ANT+ bridge, altimeter, and thermometer. The RFLKT+ connects to your phone and "reflects" data from your favourite cycling app. Harness all of the power of your phone from your handlebars, while keeping it safely tucked in your jersey pocket. The RFLKT+ uses a precision on board altimeter and thermometer to track your elevation far better than any GPS. You can use the built in ANT+ bridge to connect your ANT+ power meter, speed/cadence sensor, or heart rate monitor straight to your phone.
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.6" x .05" x 2.4"
- Display Size (LxH): 1.125" x 1.625"
- Weight: 56.7g
- Battery: CR2450
- Battery Life: Up to 12 Months
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Shock Proof: Yes
- Dual Band Technology - Both ANT+ and BLE capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices. Acts as ANT+ bridge for iOS.
- Wireless Connection - No tangled wires on your bike to connect the bike computer to your device.
- Protect Your Phone - Keep your phone safe in your jersey pocket and get data from your favourite cycling apps reflected on your handlebars
- Barometric Altimeter - Provides accurate elevation data, percent grade, and feet climbed
- Thermometer - Provides accurate temperature information on your rides
- Fully Customisable Screens - Choose what data you want to see during your ride, including GPS and cycling sensor data
- Control App Functionality - Use buttons on the side of the unit to control music playback and other app functionality
- Three Mounting Options - Stem, bar, and quarter turn mount options to fit your cycling needs
Wahoo is a tech fitness company that produce an ecosystem of sensors and devices for runners, cyclists and fitness enthusiasts. Wahoo is designed not only to capture and measure your workout data, but also to help you understand what it means to achieve better results.
You may also like....