The 203 from Whyte is 20" wheeled bike that gives great stability and confidence for even the smallest of trail rippers. With a Whyte alloy rigid fork, Whyte's progressive geometry can be transferred down to this Junior bike. Light-weight construction combined with high-air volume tyres give a quality ride with less trail chatter. Hydraulic brakes with 140mm rotors, give smaller hands plenty of easy stopping power in any kind of conditions.
- Suggested Age Range–6-8 Years
- Suggested Height–116–128cm
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, IS Mount Dropouts
- Fork–Whyte, 6061 Alloy, Rigid 20" Jr, IS dismount
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061, Riser Bar, 31.8mm, 600mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte custom
- Grips–Whyte custom
- Front Brakes–Tektro M-275 hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes–Tektro M-275 hydraulic, 140mm Rotor, Internal Routed
- Brake Levers–Tektro M-275, Short Reach
- Shifters–SRAM X4 trigger shift 8-SPEED
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X4 Medium Cage, 8 speed
- Chainset–Alloy 6061, 28T Narrow wide Chainring, Double Guard, 127mm Crank Length
- Chain–KMC, 8 Speed
- Cassette–Sunrace 8 S peed, 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–JIS Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rims–Whyte Trail-203, 28 Hole
- Spokes–2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Schwalbe Smart Sam 20" x 2.35"
- Saddle–Whyte Jr Custom
- Seat Post–Whyte Jr, 6061 Alloy, Single Bolt, 27.2x250mm
- Pedals–Jr Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.