The Whyte 303 2020 takes the trail taming characteristics of Whyte geometry and combines them with a light-weight frame and fork, built for 24” wheels. Light-weight construction combined with high-air volume tyres give a high quality ride with less trail chatter while powerful hydraulic brakes provide plenty of easy stopping power.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, IS Mount Dropouts
- Fork–Whyte, 6061 Alloy, Rigid 24inch Jr, IS dismount
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8inch Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061, Riser Bar, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Custom
- Grips–Whyte Custom
- Front Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275, Short Reach
- Shifters–SRAM X4 Trigger, 8-SPEED
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X4 Medium Cage, 8 speed
- Chainset–Alloy 6061, 28T Narrow wide Chainring, Double Guard, 140mm Crank Length
- Chain–KMC, 8 Speed
- Cassette–SunRace 8 Speed, 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket–JIS Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rims–Whyte Trail-303, 28 Hole
- Spokes–2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Schwalbe Smart Sam 24inch x 2.35inch
- Saddle–Whyte Jr Mid Custom
- Seat Post–Whyte Jr, 6061 Alloy, Single Bolt, 27.2x250mm
- Pedals–Jr Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.