Whyte pioneered the 26’’wheeled kids bikes at the same time adult bikes moved up to larger wheel sizes. Award winning Whyte geometry gives the mini shredder more confidence and control along with a trigger shifter to ease the transition in to adult bikes. The 403 also comes with Whyte's own Get-a-Grip seat post clamping system. This easy to use clamp allows the post to be raised or lowered on the trail, even with small cold hands.
- Age Range - 10+
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork - Suntour, XCR, 100mm Travel, 32mm, HYDRO Lock-out, Air Spring, Adjustable Rebound, Post Mount
- Chainset - KMC, 9 Speed
- Cassette - Sunrace 9 Speed, ED Black 11-40T
- Handle Bars - Whyte Riser Bar 30mm Rise DB, 31.8mm, 640mm Wide
- Front Brakes: Promax Solve, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes: Promax Solve, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers: Promax Solve, Short Reach
- Shifters - Shimano Altus SL-M310, 9 Speed Trigger Shifter
- Rims - (or combine with tyres to make wheelset depending on information available)
- Tyres - WTB Bronson Race, 26" X 2.1" Front, WTB Riddler, 26" X 1.95" Rear
- Seatpost - Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 300mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Saddle - Whyte Custom
- Pedals - Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.