Expect to have a great time, no matter the weather, with the Whyte 529 V2 2020 hardtail bike. Fitted with a RockShox Recon TK 29inch fork, a benchmark for value-based performance and featuring more than enough mud clearance, this bike has the suspension to help you keep going in any weather.
Optimised for UK conditions, this hardtail is crammed with design elements that work well in cold and wet surroundings. Design features like the inchGet A Gripinch seat post clamp system that makes quick adjustment easy no matter how cold your hands are just prove how adapted Whyte's bikes are to the UK. The 529 also includes Whyte's own OTO (Optimised Trail Offset) & SCR (Single Chain Ring Specific) technologies to ensure as much control and balance in the trail bike as possible.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Recon TK 29inch, 120mm Travel, 42mm Offset, Coil, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Shifters–Shimano Deore M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chainset–SR Suntour Zeron 1X, Forged Cranks 2pcs, Narrow wide 30T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Chain–Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Cassette–SunRace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SR Suntour BSA Interface, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis Forekaster 29inchx 2.35inch Dual Compound, 60TPI
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S 350mm, M/L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp, Adjuster
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.