Whyte's design team have given the brand new 600 series frame the Trail treatment. A 120mm fork, wider 760mm bar, shorter stem, wider grippier tyres and even Enduro developed V-grips, make these the most trail-ready bikes in this price category.
You'll find it hard to believe the 603 is Whyte's entry level mountain bike: with carefully chosen, branded parts and a high quality, latest generation frame it has all the hallmarks of Whyte's award winning DNA.
The new frame bristles with UK design features such as the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–SR Suntour XCM-LO 27.5", 120mm Travel, Hydro Lockout, Fixed Rebound Damping
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–Tektro HD-M275, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–Tektro HD-M275, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Altus SL-M2000, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus FD-M2000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- Chain–KMC, 9 Speed
- Crankset-SR Suntour XCM, Double 36-22, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims -Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless compatible, 32 Hole
- Tyres–WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Bottom Bracket-Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Saddle -Whyte Custom
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.