Thanks to real-world testing Whyte created the 603 V2 2020 to have everything you need from an entry level mountain bike and more. This trail-ready bike has been injected with Whyte's award winning DNA such as a high-quality frame and Whyte's 'Trail Treatment' that combines elements of a 'sports' bike and a trail bike.
All parts have been selected to balance price and merit making the 603 an exceptional value-for-money bike. On this mountain bike you can find a shorter stem, a 120mm fork and wider handlebars combined with Whyte's Enduro developed V-grips. All these elements work together with wider, grippier tyres to bring you a comfortable ride and hours of fun. As a final touch, Whyte made this bike especially for UK riders. Features such as the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system that allows for easy adjustment in any weather, even with cold hands, prove how well equipped the 603 V2 2020 is for riding in the UK's challenging conditions.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–SR Suntour XCR-LO 27.5", 120mm Travel, Hydro Lockout, Fixed Rebound Damping, Black stanchions
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275
- Shifters–Shimano Altus SL-M2010, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus FD-M2020
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus RD-M2000-SGS, 9 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano FC-MT101, Double 36-22, 9 Speed
- Chain–SunRace, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–Square Interface, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims–Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless compatible, 32 Hole
- Spokes–2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.