Whyte's design team have given the brand new 600 series frame the Trail treatment. A 120mm fork, wider 760mm bar, shorter stem, wider grippier tyres and even Whyte's Enduro developed V-grips, make these the most trail-ready bikes in this price category.
The new frame bristles with UK design features such as the 'Get A Grip' seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather-proofing and an ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
The new 605 is fitted with Shimano's all new 2 by 9 drive-train. This full Shimano groupset promises great reliability and should give the rider years of trouble-free riding.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox XC-30 27.5", 120mm Travel, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8" Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Acera SL-M3000, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus FD-M2000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Acera RD-M3000-SGS Shadow, 9 Speed
- Chain–KMC. 9 Speed
- Crankset-Shimano FC-MT210, Double 36-22, 2pcs, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims -Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- Tyres–WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Bottom Bracket-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Saddle -Whyte Custom
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.