Whyte's 605 V2 2020 hardtail bike was made to handle every trail with ease. Designed to help you explore in any weather, the 605 features some design elements that make it ideal for riding off-road in the UK. The 'Get A Grip' seat post clamp system is one such element as it is supremely waterproof while also allow for easier adjustment, even with shivering cold hands.
By giving this bike their 'Trail Treatment' Whyte made this a competent mountain bike. This trail-ready bike comes with wide grippy tyres and a 120mm fork for great traction in all conditions. A 760mm wide handlebar, a short stem and Whyte's Lock-on V Grips ensure that you're always in control. Whyte's designers chose to include components from Shimano's Acera M3000 series due to the group-set's MTB dedicated nature and rugged reliability. The 2 by 9 drive-train promises to deliver performance with minimal maintenance for years to come.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Silver TK 27.5inch, 120mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, 1 1/8inch Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, S 35mm, M/L/XL 45mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 760mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275
- Shifters–Shimano Acera SL-M3010, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Altus FD-M2020
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Acera RD-M3000-SGS Shadow, 9 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano FC-MT210, Double 36-22, 2pcs, 9 Speed
- Chain–SunRace, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims–Whyte Trail 25, Tubeless Compatible, 32 Hole
- Spokes–2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–WTB Trail Boss Comp 27.5inch x 2.25inch Front, WTB Ranger Comp 27.5inch x 2.25inch Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 12mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.