The 629 from Whyte takes capable hardtails to the next level. This 29er has been designed with a dedicated Single Chain Ring frame, leaving room for Whyte’s engineers to reduce the length of the chain stays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride. The full SRAM NX 1 by 11 drivetrain combined with a RockShox Recon RL fork gives this capable bike proper trail-slaying abilities. And, finished off perfectly with UK weatherproof features such as increased mud clearance and Whyte’s ‘Get a Grip’ seat post clamp system, the 629 is ideal for keeping you out on the trails all year round.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork - RockShox Recon Sliver RL 29", Solo Air, 120mm Travel, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Lock out and Rebound, 110 X 15mm Boost, Maxle
- Headset - FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Caged Lower Bearing 1.5", 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Custom, 45mm S & M, 60mm L & XL
- Handlebars - Whyte Riser Bar 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 740mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - SRAM Level, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - SRAM Level, 160mm Rotor (170mm on XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - SRAM Level
- Gear Shifter - SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM NX, X-SYNC Direct Mount 28T, 11 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1030, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Seal Cartridge Bearings, 15 X 110mm Boost, Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i25 29" Rims with TCS System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis Tomahawk TR 60TPI, 3C with Maxx Terra, 29"x 2.30", Folding Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR 60TPI, 29" x 2.25", Folding Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm (350mm on Small), 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.