The Whyte 801 has the same high quality frameset featured on all the X-8 bikes. Whytes trail-honed geometry is both fast and reassuring, encouraging you to push your limits on the descents as well as the climbs.
- Frame :
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn and Multi Butted
- RockShox XC 28, 100mm Travel, Adjustable Rebound, Turn Key Lockout
- Whyte Low Rise 20mm, 31.8mm, 680mm Wide
- Whyte Custom, 70mm S, 70mm M, 80mm L & XL
- Shimano M391, 44-32-22, 9 Speed
- Shimano HG-20, 11-34, 9 Speed
- KMC X9, 9 Speed
- Whyte XC-20c
- Continental X-King Wire 26" x 2.2"
- Tektro Draco, 160mm Rotor
- FSA No. 10 Caged Bearings
- Whyte Custom
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
At the heart of this proudly British company is the sense of freedom, the feeling that you can do what you want when you want. At Whyte bikes are designed upon freedom, they are designed to work at its best whenever you need it to, whatever the weather.