Whyte's 800 hardtails have always offered a fine blend of fun, control and speed. Whyte's SCR design, with no need for an inner chainring clearance, means Whyte's engineers were able to re-shape Whyte's custom chainstays for improved agility and a more dynamic ride.
The 800 Series frame uses the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 780mm bar. The 800 series bikes also feature a 120mm travel fork, for trail-bike levels of performance.
This new frame bristles with UK design features such as the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, TwistLoc Damper Adjust
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, S 160mm, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, S/M/L 160mm, XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chain–Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Crankset-SR Suntour Zeron 1X, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Narrow wide 30T Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Cassette–Sunrace CSMS2, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis Forekaster 27.5" x 2.35" Front, Maxxis Crossmark II 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp, Adjuster
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.