The 800 Series frame uses the very latest Whyte geometry, based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 780mm bar.
The BBX internal cable routing keeps cables clean and clear of grime whatever the conditions, while Whyte's surefooted geometry will make you want to ride come rain or shine. It also allows the rider to easily upgrade to the Whyte Drop.it dropper post.
WTB STP i25 TCS System rims with Maxxis TR front and rear specific tyres combine to make a Tubeless Ready package, with enough grip to fully exploit the 800 series trail geometry.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, TwistLoc Damper Adjust, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, S 160mm, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor
- Brakes Rear–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, S/M/L 160mm, XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chain –Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Cassette–Sunrace CSMS3, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis Forekaster TR 27.5" x 2.35" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR 27.5" x 2.25" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp, Adjuster
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.