Come rain or shine, the Whyte 805 V2 2020 could help you own every trail. Fitted with the components, geometry and technology required to optimize both speed and control simultaneously, riders of any skill level can feel at home on this hardtail. Based around a longer top tube, a short stem and a wide 780mm bar, the bike's geometry offers a uniquely fun ride. Adaptations such as the BBX internal cable routing and a surefooted geometry help to make this bike great in wet conditions. Super grippy with Maxxis TR front and rear specific tyres mix perfectly with WTB STP i27 TCS 2.0 System rims to make a Tubeless Ready package.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts 10mm X 141mm Boost
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL 27.5inch, 120mm Travel, 37mm Offset, Solo Air, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 40mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Tektro Auriga HD-M290, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Tektro Auriga HD-M290
- Shifters–Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Chainset–Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 32T Narrow Wide Chainring, 170mm, 10 Speed
- Chain–Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- Cassette–SunRace CSMS3, ED Black, 11-46, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 10mm x 141mm QR Boost, with stealth axle, 32Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5inchx 2.4inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Forekaster TR 27.5inch x 2.35inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x S/M 350mm, L/XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.