Sporting a more compact geometry than the 801 or 805, Whyte’s 806 has a slightly shorter reach which is perfect the rider with shorter proportions. It makes use of Shimano’s brand new Deore M6000 groupset. Which features an easy to use 1 by 10 set up and their Shadow Plus clutch technology on the rear to prevent chain slap. The 806 has been graced with WTB STP i25 TCS System rims and Maxxis TR front and rear specific tyres for a Tubeless Ready package, with enough grip to fully exploit the 806’s trail geometry.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork - RockShox Judy TK 27.5", 120mm Travel, Turn Key Lockout with Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost Maxle Lite
- Headset - FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Caged Lower Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Custom, 35mm XS & S, 45mm M
- Handlebars - Whyte Riser Bar 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, 740mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - Tektro Auriga
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore RD-M6000, Shadow Plus
- Chainset - Whyte Forged cranks, Direct Mount 30T Narrow Wide Chainring
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG500, 11-42t, 10 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Seal Cartridge Bearings, 15 X 110mm Boost, Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i25 TCS System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis Ardent TR 27.5" x 2.25" Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.