The Whyte 901 is all about the geometry. It will inspire confidence in all situations, giving you an amazing ride experience. Whyte have even been so bold as to claim that it will give you a more confident ride than any other hardtail on the market!
Its light and stiff aluminium frame rides on two high air volume 2.6" Maxxis Forekaster tyres and WTB STI i29 rims to create a seriously fun, yet comfortable and controlled experience. A high spec RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with 130mm of travel is plenty to tame your favourite trails. And, with SRAM NX 11 speed gearing the 901 can tackle any undulations the trail presents.
This impressive hardtail is finished off perfectly with Whyte’s clever UK design features that help tame our less than desirable climate. Including internally routed cabling and their Get A Grip seatpost clamp system that is not only weatherproof, with seals around the post and the frame to help prevent any mud or water damage, but also features an ergonomic lever that makes adjusting seat post height super easy even with the coldest of hands!
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn and Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip Seat Clamp System with Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork - RockShox Recon RL Gold 27.5", 130mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Solo Air, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Headset - FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Stem - Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL
- Handlebars - Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm on XL)
- Grips - Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake - SRAM Level, 180mm Rotor (200mm on XL)
- Rear Brake - SRAM Level, 160mm Rotor (180mm on XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - SRAM Level
- Gear Shifter - SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM NX, X-SYNC Direct Mount 30T, Boost 11 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i29 TCS System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis Forekaster TR, 27.5" x 2.6" 60 TPI 3C (Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Front & Rear
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm (350mm on Small & Med), 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp, Adjuster
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.