With the 901 it's all about the geometry–it will make you feel more confident in all situations than any hardtail you've ever ridden. The latest 901 comes fitted with exactly the same frame as the 10/10 award winning 905 frame.
A frame size adjusted Whyte Drop.it post comes as standard and 4 Pot brakes give the rider the very latest in Trail control.
The 901 rides on 2.8" Maxxis high volume TR 3C compound tyres which combine with the WTB ST TCS 2.0 i35 rims to create more comfort, more control and more fun.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System with Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Sektor RL 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS/S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide (L/XL 30mm Rise)
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–TRP Slate, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, XL 200mm
- Brakes Rear–TRP Slate, 4 Pot, XS/S 160mm, M/L 180mm, XL 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–TRP Slate
- Gear Shifters–SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Whyte drop.it Post, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.