Originally created to prove that you don't need a rear shock to destroy the trails, the Whyte 901 V2 2020 takes an updated 900 series frame and adds features to bring you more comfort, more control and more fun. The geometry of its award winning frame has been specifically tweaked to improve rider confidence. Shock absorbing Boost Dropouts work together with a RockShox 35 Gold fork and a size-relative Whyte Drop.it post II to bring you the comforts of great suspension without the hassle of a rear shock.
Experience control in all conditions thanks to TRP’s excellent Slate 4 Pot brakes with Metal Sintered Pads and keep rolling with confidence on 2.8" Maxxis high volume TR 3C compound tyres paired with WTB ST TCS 2.0 i35 rims.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox 35 Gold RL 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Lite
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Caged Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS/S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–TRP Slate, 4 Pot with Metal Sintered Pads, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–TRP Slate, 4 Pot with Metal Sintered Pads, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–TRP Slate
- Shifters–SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM SX Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Whyte drop.it II Post, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.