Back and better than ever before, the award-winning Whyte 905 RS 2016 returns with a revamped setup and a fresh range of components, guaranteed to give your riding sessions a new lease of life.
Built around a 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium frame with a RockShox Yari 27.5" 130mm fork, the 905 inspires confidence on even the toughest of terrains, and thanks to unique geometry you can remain in control no matter what the trail throws at you.
Eye catching, fast and - most importantly - fun, the Whyte 905 2016 Combines great looks with a range of high-end components which will have you racing around your favourite trails in record times.
- This bike is only available for click & collect.
- BT_CS_bikes: hardtail
- Bike Type: Trail Bike
- Ideal Use: All Terrain (All Mountain)
- Frame: 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn and Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Intergrip integrated seat clamp system with Internal Cable routing for Dropper Post
- Fork: RockShox Yari 27.5" 110mm Boost, RL, 130mm Travel, Fast Black coating, Tapered steerer and 15mm Maxle
- Headset: FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Upper Bearings
- Stem: Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL
- Handlebars: Whyte Custom Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake: SRAM DB5, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake: SRAM DB5, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers: SRAM DB5, MMX Matchmaker
- Gear Shifters: SRAM GX, 11 Speed, I-Spec
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Crankset: Race Face Ride, 22/36, 10 Speed, Compact Double
- Cassette: Shimano HG-81 SLX, 11-36, 10 Speed
- Wheelset: WTB Asym i23 TCS 27.5" Tubeless ready rims, 32 Hole rims on Alloy, Double Sealed, Cartridge Bearing hubs
- Front Tyres: WTB Trail Boss, 27.5" X 2.25" TCS, 60TPI Folding
- Rear Tyres: WTB Trail Boss, 27.5" X 2.25" TCS, 60TPI Folding
- Saddle: Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost: KS CRUXi Dropper Post with KG remote, 30.9mm X 425mm, 100mm travel
- Weight: 12.2kg
- Productcode: Q1211044
At the heart of this proudly British company is the sense of freedom, the feeling that you can do what you want when you want. At Whyte bikes are designed upon freedom, they are designed to work at its best whenever you need it to, whatever the weather.