Whyte's top-end Trail Hardtail is dripping with lust-worthy components such as SRAM's revolutionary Eagle GX groupset, Fox suspension and a Hope Pro 4 rear hub.
WTB ST i35 35mm wide TCS 2.0 rims combined with Maxxis 2.8" high volume TR 3C compounds, create more comfort, more grip and more fun.
The 909 brings ideas directly from Whyte's Whyte Enduro team, from the thicker V-Grips to the use of 170mm cranks to bring the rider 5mm closer to the ground without compromising pedal clearance.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Intergrip Seat Clamp System with Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–Fox Float Performance 34, 27.5", 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Tapered Steerer, Black Coating, 110mm x 15mm Boost, E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide ( L/XL 30mm Rise)
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Brakes Front–SRAM Guide R, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor, XL 200mm
- Brakes Rear–SRAM Guide R, 4 Pot, S 160mm, M/L 180mm, XL 200mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide R, MMX
- Gear Shifters–SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Hope Pro 4, Sealed Stainless Steel Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.8" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.8" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-SDG Tellis Dropper Post, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.