The 909 V2 2020 is the one of top-end trail hardtails from Whyte thanks to some quality specs and innovative design. One of the highlights of this bike is the ground-breaking 12 speed Shimano XT groupset including the massive 10-51 cassette that will make any hill a breeze. The groupset compliments the Fox Float Performance suspension perfectly, creating a good sense of confidence and control in the ride-feel. For maximum grip, comfort, and fun, Whyte paired high-volume Maxxis 2.8" TR 3C compounds with WTB ST i35 35mm wide TCS 2.0 rims.
This hardtail is packed full of real-world tested innovations thanks to the insights of Whyte’s own Enduro team. Thicker V-Grips help to improve rider comfort while 170mm cranks bring the rider 5mm closer to the ground without compromising pedal clearance. With all of the top-quality design and specs, the 909 is the perfect hardtail for any trail.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–Fox Float Performance 34, 27.5inch, 130mm Travel, 37mm Offset, GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Tapered Steerer, Black Coating, 110mm x 15mm Boost, E-Thru Axle
- Rear Shock–N/A
- Headset–FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2inch Lower and 1 1/8inch Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, S 760mm Wide, 15mm Rise, M/L/XL 780mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brake–Shimano XT BR-M8120, 4 Pot with Metal Pads and Cooling Fins, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake–Shimano XT BR-M8120, 4 Pot with Metal Pads and Cooling Fins, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–Shimano XTR, I-Spec EV
- Shifters–Shimano XT SL-M8100, I-Spec EV, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano XT RD-M8100, 12 Speed
- Chainset–Shimano XT FC-M8100, Direct Mount 32T, Hollow Tech 2, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- Chain–Shimano XT CN-M8100, 12 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano XT CS-M8100, 10-51, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano MT800, BSA, 73mm
- Front Hub–Alloy, Centre-lock, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Shimano XT M8110, Centre-lock, Micro Spline, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB ST i35 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5inch x 2.8inch 120TPI, EXO Sidewall protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5inch x 2.8inch 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–KS RAGEi, Dropper Post, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Southpaw-Alloy Remote Lever
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.