Whyte have spec’d the Cambridge with a SRAM Apex 1 road groupset which has a 1 by 11 wide range 11-44T drivetrain, perfect for tackling even the hilliest of cities. They have also graced the Cambridge with a fast geometry, based on their high performance mountain bike range. It has a long wheel base and relaxed head angle for high speed stability and a shorter stem for excellent slow speed manoeuvrability. 32c tyres sit on 20mm rims to help give this capable bike speed and comfort, perfect for even the toughest of commutes.
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork - Whyte, Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Steerer Tube, Post Mount with Eyelets for Mud Guards
- Headset - FSA No. 23 Integrated Road, 1 1/8" Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Stem - Whyte Alloy 6061, S 70mm, M 80mm, L&XL 90mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 30mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake - Tektro Auriga, HD-M290, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - Tektro Auriga
- Gear Shifters - SRAM APEX 1, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Apex 1, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Rims - Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Sleeved Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyres - Vittoria Zaffrio Pro, 700 x 32c, Black, with Puncture Protection, Folding
- Chainset - Whyte Forged Cranks, Direct Mount 44T Narrow Wide Chainring
- Cassette - SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte Alloy 6061, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals - Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.