The Clifton is one of Whyte’s capable e-bikes. It uses Shimano’s powerful STEPS Drive Unit which allows for pedal assist without compromising on the weight distribution or handling. The Clifton comes with 650b wheels and 47c RoadPlus, WTB Byway tyres, which offer excellent comfort, better grip and increased security on rough urban roads or light off road rides. The integrated lighting unit, controlled by the STEPS head unit finishes this ideal urban bike off perfectly and allows for increased visibility in traffic, or even night time riding.
- Drive Unit - STEPS Drive Unit E-6001
- Head Unit / Display - Shimano STEPS head unit
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Tapered Head Tube, Hydro Formed Down Tube, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts and Kick Stand Mount
- Fork - Whyte, Straight Bladed Alloy 6061, with Flat Mount and Single Eyelets, Internal Cable Route
- Headset - FSA No. 42 B CUP for 1 1/8" Upper and 1.5" Lower
- Stem - Whyte Alloy 6061, S 70mm, M 80mm, L 90mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Alloy 6061, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Grips - Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake - Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers - Tektro Auriga
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SL-M6000, Deore, 10 Speed with STEPS SC-E6010 Display
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB STp i23 650b Rims with TCS System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Chainset - Crankarms for Shimano STEPS, 44T with Double Sided Chain Guard, 10 Speed
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T, 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-M6000, Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Tyres - WTB Byway, TCS System, DNA Compound, Folding, 650 x 47c
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat post - Whyte Alloy 6061, 1pcs 3D Forged, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedals - Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.