The Dorset features Shimano's 9-speed Sora groupset, with a wide-ratio cassette to make getting up the hills a breeze. On the descents, reliable TRP Flat Mount disc brakes will slow you down safely and easily.
Whether you're commuting longer distances, winter training or entering summer sportifs, the Whyte Road Disc range offers Cyclo Cross durability with pure Road geometry.
A strong alloy 6061 frame, with mudguard and rack eyelets, combined with wide section Offset Rimmed RD-7 rims and TRP Hydro/Mechanical disc brakes will give years of reliable all-season performance.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Flat Mount 160 Chainstay Disc Mount
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts with Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset–FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy Road -6° Rise, 50cm 90mm, 52cm 100mm, 54/56cm 110mm, 58cm 120mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 6061 Alloy, Road, 31.8mm, Compact "Wing" Bar, 50cm 380mm, 52/54cm 400mm, 56cm 420mm, 58cm 440mm
- Grips–Whyte Anti Slip Comfort with 3M Reflective Logos
- Brakes Front–TRP HyRd Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Linear Outer Cables with Kevlar Reinforcement, Internal Routing
- Brakes Rear–TRP HyRd Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Linear Outer Cables with Kevlar Reinforcement, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Gear Shifters–Shimano Sora SL-R3000, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Sora RD-R3000-GS, 9 Speed
- Chainset–KMC, 9 Speed
- Cassette–Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-Lock, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-Lock, 32 Hole
- Rims -Whyte Disc Road, Low Profile, 21mm Wide, Tubeless Compatible, 3M Reflective Decals, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Hole Front
- Tyres–Schwalbe G-One Speed 700 x 30c, Race Guard
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 1pcs 3D Forged, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Pedal–Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.