With an internal battery, a complete Bosch eSystem and their own uncompromised Optimised Trail Offset geometry, the E-150 RS 2020 is Whyte’s high-powered break into the e-MTB world. They’ve certainly come out with all guns blazing.
This trail-ready, full-suspension 6061 T6 aluminium frame includes Whyte’s staple OTO geometry and an ultra-low centre of gravity leading to unmatchable handling, balance, and control. For top-levels of structural integrity, without compromising on weight, the battery has been hidden artfully in the downtube with an inline port at the bottom.
By using Bosch’s revolutionary, high-torque Performance Line CX 2020 (Gen 4) motor, Whyte was able to create a mountain bike with an exceptionally smooth power delivery. It’s so smooth, in fact, that it simulates normal pedalling so all riders can feel at home on this stunning rig. To ensure that you’re able to go above and beyond, the E-150 RS offers a 625Wh battery included as standard. With all of these amazing features, and so many more, there’s no reason you can’t go out and have the best ride of your life.
- Drive Unit–Bosch Performance Line CX 2020 (Gen 4), 75 Nm max Torque, 250 W nominal power, 2.79 kg 4 Power settings including progressive eMTB mode which automatically adjusts the support
- Battery–Bosch 625 Wh internal PowerTube, Reaches full charge in 4.9 hours with supplied 4A Standard Charger
- Display -Bosch Purion
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Custom Drawn, Tapered Headtube, Internal BBX Cable Routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork–RockShox Lyrik Select + RC 27.5", 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock–RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position compression adjustment
- Headset–FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Enduro Stem, 35mm Bar Bore, 35mm Extension
- Handlebars–Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 35mm Bar Bore, 780mm Wide
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Grips–Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brakes–SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes–SRAM Code R, 4 Pot with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Rotor
- Brake Levers–SRAM Guide GE, MMX
- Shifters–SRAM X01-E Eagle, Single Click, MMX, 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM EX1, 165mm, ISIS with X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 34T for Bosch Gen 4, Black
- Chain–SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub–Alloy, E-bike specific, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims–WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS 2.0 System, Sleeved Joint, Super Tough Construction, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Spokes–DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres–Maxxis Minion DHF WT, TR, 27.5" x 2.5" 120TPI, EXO + Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Folding Bead, Front, Maxxis High Roller II WT, TR, 27.5" x 2.5" 120TPI, Double Down casing, 3C Maxx Terra, Dual Compound, Rear
- Saddle–Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post–Crank Bro High-Line 3, 30.9mm, XS/S 125mm Travel, M/L 150mm XL 170mm Travel, High-Line Ball Socket Remote Lever
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.