Please note that this bike is in full working condition but has minor damage, as indicated in the product feature list and product images.
The Friston takes everything Whyte have learnt from their exceptional mountain bike range and puts it into a great value Gravel/Adventure bike package. Taking advantage of hydraulic disc brakes, ground-breaking geometry and SRAM’s innovative Apex 1 groupset, the Friston is the perfect bike for off and on road cycling. Whyte have applied their unique frame geometry to the Friston, creating a supremely versatile all-terrain bike. It is just as capable at home riding your favourite bridle path as it is helping you push through your winter training plan on the road, or even commuting. A straight bladed carbon fork with a tapered steerer tube, internal hose routing and 15mm through axle, give this bike great front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Damage Description: Mark on toptube near seat post
- Frame - 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, SCR, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted, Chainstay Flat Mount 160 Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing with Inter-Grip Seat Clamp System
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Internal Hose Routing, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Flat Mount Dropouts and 15mm Stealth Through Axle
- Stem - Whyte 6 Degree, 70mm 52mm, 80mm 54, 90mm 56mm & 58mm
- Handlebars - Whyte Gravel, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Bar Tape - Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tapes
- Front Brake - SRAM APEX 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake / Gear Lever - SRAM APEX 1, Full Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Front Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub - Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, XD Driver, 12mm X 142mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rims - WTB Asym i23, 23mm TCS System, 32 Hole
- Tyres - Maxxis Rambler TR, 60tip, Silksheild, Folding Carbon Bead, 700 x 40c
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM APEX 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM APEX 1, X-SYNC 40T Chainring, 175mm Crank Length, 11 Speed
- Cassette - SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- Saddle - Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost - Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.