The Friston takes everything we've learnt from MTBs and puts that knowledge into a great value Gravel/Adventure bike package. With hydraulic discs, ground-breaking geometry and SRAM's Apex 1 groupset.
We have applied Whyte's unique Whyte frame geometry to the Friston, creating a supremely versatile all-terrain bike. It's equally at home riding your favourite bridle path, winter training or even commuting.
A straight bladed carbon fork with a tapered steerer tube, internal hose routing and 15mm through axle, give this bike great front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Frame–6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, DOX Cable Routing with Inter-Grip Seat Clamp System
- Fork–Whyte Straight Bladed Carbon Fork, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts, 15mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset–FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Stem–Whyte Alloy, 7° Rise, 50cm 60mm, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56/58cm 90mm Extension
- Handlebar–Whyte 500 by Controltech, 6061 Alloy, Gravel riser bar, 31.8mm x 500mm
- Grips–Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Brakes Front–SRAM APEX 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brakes Rear–SRAM APEX 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers–SRAM APEX 1, Hydraulic
- Gear Shifters–SRAM APEX 1, Full Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur–N/A
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM APEX 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset–SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- Cassette–SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- Front Hub–Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub -Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- Rims -WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Tyres–WTB Resolute TCS System 700 x 42c, TCS Light/Fast front, WTB Riddler TCS System 700 x 37c Light/Fast rear , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- Saddle -Whyte Custom, Light Weight Triple Density Base, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost-Whyte 6061 Alloy, 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.